Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autoshowny.com/

So who's going? It runs from April 9th to the 18th and it's $12 admission. I think I'll go after work on a Monday or something like that. I went three years ago on a Saturday and I couldn't even walk because the place was so packed. But the cars were AMAZING!!! I'll be hanging out in the VW/Audi exhibits. I want to sit in the Pheaton again.

** UPDATE **

Last call, who's in? I'm going today (Monday) at 1 pm and will be there until they kick me out. PM me with your phone#s if you want to meet up. I'll be checking my inbox before I leave at 12:30.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
When I worked for GM, I used to go during press day (day before it opened to the public). Now THAT was great. FULL access to all cars... including the ones behind the ropes. I'll probably try to go during some random weekday morning just to check it all out.

·
0 Posts
Sniff Sniff, smell that it smells like a class trip, Dont forget your permission slip and 1 liter soda and hero sandwiches.

lets all meet up and crash that thing! what say you bro?

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20vvillian said:
Sniff Sniff, smell that it smells like a class trip, Dont forget your permission slip and 1 liter soda and hero sandwiches.

lets all meet up and crash that thing! what say you bro?
Hell ya, I'm in. Let me know which day is good for you. Whoever works here in the city should come out for this! I was looking through the site and Jeep made a dirt track where you can take their "Trail Rated" Jeeps through it. http://www.autoshowny.com/camp_jeep.pdf Also, VW and Audi booths are right beside each other.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hitting it Friday for the opening.....

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, how about Monday? Doors open at 11am and close at 10:30pm. I wanna get my $12 bucks worth. :lol: Come on everyone! Monday!!!!!!

·
0 Posts
Mondays good. Did you fix your camera sparky? if not i will bring two that way you can take picture of me taking pictures :lol:

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, that Nikon was a POS. Apparently, that problem was common with Nikons. I got myself a Canon instead.

MONDAY BABY!!!!! Who else is in? JROO? RL331? passaturbonium? Meltemie? Flipppppppppppppppppppppped?

HunterRose can tell us what to expect since he's going opening day.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'll have my pics posted and detailed that night..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Just saw this thread so I don't know if anyone of you went as of yet. But I have 2 tickets already (Paid 2 bucks for them :lol:) and will probably go either Wednesday or Thursday morning. If now ones gone yet let me know I'm down to meet up. :wink:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'll be there Thursday afternoon-evening. My wife got tickets for my birthday, along with a 7:30 reservation at one of my favorite restaurants in NYC. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts