Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
'Hi, This is Ron at ******* Mercedes. Your car is fixed and ready to be picked up...."

APRIL FOOLS !!!!! :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
well...i'll do the same thing I do every year....black electrical tape on the kitchen sink sprayer so when my wife turns on the faucet she gets a shower! :lol:

She gets :mad: every year...but tradition is tradition!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Volkswagon of America announced today that Lisa Krauss, Director of Customer Service for Lexus N.A. has been hired to a similar position with Volkswagon. Gerd Klauss, President and CEO of Volkswagen of America, Inc said "Lisa has the corporate edict to place Volkswagen's customer service and satisfaction on par with Lexus".

APRIL FOOL!!!

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
Ray Catena? My uncle got his Benz there. Everyday is like April Fools there... haha
Nope, but if it makes you feel better, Catena is one of the worst in the area.... haha

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Mister_Rogers said:
I remember s afew years back Herman got the whole CB5 real good on April fools day. We all thought his car got trashed :lol:
Missed that one. But Eric (OB5ESSION) had a great one where he had the entire board thinking he won a Pontiac Aztek from a radio contest. :lol:

Andy

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Rich P said:
I wonder if I can have THE GREEK work with me on an April Fool's joke. Like post a sticky thread announcing me as B5 Of The Month of April. Then take it out after the 1st.
OR if he changed the passat in the upper left corner to a civic :lol:

·
Registered
204 Posts
i am thinking about changing all of the pass words on the computers at my work to something stupid but i have yet to decide on it

Dee

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Something I've done before, and might do again:

call in to our sales group, disguising my voice with a German accent, and pretend to be a potential HUGE customer and ask them all kinds of dumb-ass questions. :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Der Meister said:
Something I've done before, and might do again:

call in to our sales group, disguising my voice with a German accent, and pretend to be a potential HUGE customer and ask them all kinds of dumb-ass questions. :D
The sales guys in my company get that kind of calls EVERY DAY!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
22 Participants
Gurft
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing