Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
atomicalex said:
Ahem. While you're out here, I think I will need to verify the veracity of this claim also. So your posting priveledges aren't revoked or anything. :p :poke:
If you need a witness, I can vouch for this, i saw it myself last night

:lol:

·
Banned
868 Posts
Roger you and jeff missed all the fun afterwards....i aint gonna say who was driving but riding in a (U+U and 4+4)in a full 4 wheel drift around a bend is just mind boggling.

I think if he wants to change jobs a wheel man for the mob aint such a bad idea!

"Racerx X's" driving skills :bow: :bow: :bow:

-Dalip-

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
atomicalex said:
Ahem. While you're out here, I think I will need to verify the veracity of this claim also. So your posting priveledges aren't revoked or anything. :p :poke:
Camera I have... Volunteer is what I need.... :wink:

Now Sharky... This thing about techs not wanting to test drive above the speed limit... You're not one of those are you ???? :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
bring a handheld GPS unit with you next time... you'd be amazed how worthless the instruments in these cars are past about 120mph.

sure sounds like fun, though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Verified thru Diagnostic Mode using the Climatronic unit to read speed sensor actual values & thru radar (don't ask :wink: ) that my speedo is 3 mph off. My 01 GLX was exactly 3 mph off as well...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.