Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yet their salesperson can't even spell Rabbit

I swear to God I will not give one dollar to these idiots again. I bought my first Passat from them, they are by far the worst dealership around here in terms of service, knowledge, <you name it>. As a matter of fact they may be one of the worst in the entire nation.

- - - - - - - e-mail I received from my local dealership - - - - - - - - - -

[email protected]
To: k*********@hotmail.com

Subject: You checked Volkswagen out before, but....

Have you seen any of the new designs and new models?

Redesigned, bigger Jetta?

New Passat wagon

We are have the new EOS and the new Roabbit!

If it has been a while since you thought VW, maybe it's time to take a second look!

IF you have questions about any pricing or availibility, call me or email me!

Jane R. Rosenfeld
Internet Consultant
[email protected]
Main Number: 770/458-6811
Direct number:770/234-8041
Cell: 770/317-0825

- - - - - - - - - /end of e-mail - - - - - - - - -

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Man, you would think after they actually sold you a car, they would take the time to e-mail you a personal note. Instead, these wizards sent you a 6-line form letter that should basically be considered spam.

P.S. "We are have the new EOS and the new Roabbit" ??? ;)

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Man, you would think after they actually sold you a car, they would take the time to e-mail you a personal note. Instead, these wizards sent you a 6-line form letter that should basically be considered spam.
That is funny! I bought by b5 from a chevy dealer in the twin cities, the internet sales manager is who I dealt with, he followed up with a call after two weeks and a month. Then he sent a letter after three months just to check up and then sent me a Birthday card. Guy was awesome.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Same here. I bought my B5 from Price Honda/Acura in Dover DE, and the guy that sold me the car was great. When it had to go to the shop for warranty work for 3 weeks when I first had it, he even covered my insurance for the "month" that I couldn't drive it. And he still sends me birthday, christmas, thanksgiving cards, etc even though it was 3 years ago.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
yet their salesperson can't even spell Rabbit

I swear to God I will not give one dollar to these idiots again. I bought my first Passat from them, they are by far the worst dealership around here in terms of service, knowledge, <you name it>. As a matter of fact they may be one of the worst in the entire nation.
I live in Indiana and even I've heard bad things about Jim Ellis! It could have something to do with one of the most famous or infamous threads on the 'tex found here. Linkage.

·
Registered
125 Posts
typicall of the unworthy staff at my local dealership, i only let the owner drive my car, and i only bring it there if i ABSOLUTELY have to.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
bought mine from gossett. i have a few warranty items that need to be taken care of, but i haven't had the time or courage to take it in yet. do you know if JE or Gossett provides loaners for warranty work?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I get my car serviced at Gossett (except for the upcoming 40K) and they will provide a loaner ONLY if you need to leave your car there for a mechanical problem that leaves your car unsafe to drive. They used to provide loaners for a simple service, but that stopped about 1 year ago. You can pay $25 for a loaner if you need to. Though, when I have done that in the past, they usually send me to Enterprise because they don't have many loaners available. Going to Enterprise adds at least and hour onto any visit......:banghead: :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts