Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to do so much to my 99 passat 1.8t. i've already done some basics and was looking for imput on how much i should lower my car. I live in Rhode Island so it snows sometimes in the winter so i was thinking somewhere around a 1.5" drop would be good and probably 18" rims. also i'm looking to get an exhaust system anybody have a jetex or milltek system? i want something with a nice deep tone but won't be annoying to drive around with everyday. just give a shout out if you have any ideas. :???:

·
Registered
487 Posts
I hear Brullen has a good exhaust system. I've heard it before and it's quieter than mine. I have a Magnaflow 3" catback system on mine. Mine isn't annoying (like every Civic you see) but it is much louder than stock.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
where can you get a brullen system? is it a full catback or is it a muffler that i would have to get a system custom made which isn't really a problem because i heard that it usally ends up being cheaper. i know the remus has a pretty small inlet on the muffler (2.25" i think) and i wanted to go with atleast a 2.5" because i'm probably going to get a bigger turbo within a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.