Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way to Vegas (where i'm sending this from) and low and behold i see a car coming up quick on my butt. At first i thought :crazy: who's this character? Does he KNOW what i'm in? i'm in my MIGHTY B5!!!! :p Then i switch lanes and look back and guess who i see? A slammed Red B5.5 Variant! Who then gets behind me again. Me, not wanting to miss another B5er, offer the sign of the hazards in as a sign of hello (not wanting to race much like the F&F culture thinks). The Variant then Hazards me back! It was a brief moment od ClubB5 joy....soon after we quickly split up to go on our marry ways while giving the 2-finger V-sign as a bub-bye! It was good seeing you Dub-Nation. I promise next time i'll look more like a mod'd B5 :oops:
(location was the 118 Fwy East bound transition to the 405 in Northridge)

That's now 2 CB5ers in 2 Weeks! i'm on a roll!

-Chris

P.S. A note to you other CB5ers... i'm looking for you! :wink:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I spread the good word of CB5 yesterday. I rolled up to a Reflex Siver B5 in traffic yesterday with nice wheels on it. I rolled down my window and we exchanged compliments on each others car.

I asked him if he got on CB5 and he said no. I rattled of the website name and told him it is a great site. He said that he was chipped and looking to do suspension next.

Hopefully we'll cross paths again.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I love it when people see my background at work (someone here's B5) and they say 'Hey, is that the new 3 series?'. It has a Zender, that's probably why. But that's still :crazy: .

I love flashing other W8 owners with my lights. So far I've seen four (one who's is my friends - he's German and has the accent!), one variant, and one sedan. All in Reflex Silver, my friends has a bra. All in one 20 mile radius, all in one day. Strange.

So far, one person has acknowledged that it's a W8, and four have just been reminded that they bought the car because it costed the most. :cry: Guess who was the one person who acknowleged my ride....

·
Registered
718 Posts
I see a lot of B5.5's in my area, but its mostly elderly people driving them. I wish there were more people with modded passats in my area ,m-8hnb...sorry bout that, one of my ferrots decided to climb across the keyboard....anyways, I wish there were more CB5er's around here too. Any from near the Hershey, Pa area?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.