Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And apparently these have become popular. I guess I'm out of the loop, but a lot of my friends have heard of these theme parties. This is for a guy's 40th b-day. Supposed to be many hot girls in hooker and ho outfits. :shock: :D 8)

Before any smart ass asks which way I'm dressing, I got a blue zoot suit, hat, cane . . . probably finish it off with a 40 oz in a paper sack.

Anyone ever been to one of these?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
put a kielbasa in your jock :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
We used to have these all the time when I was at school. Pretty much guarantee to get laid....

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I went to a Pimp and Ho party at Mandalay Bay in Vegas a couple of years back. Their were over 9,000 people dressed up in some crazy stuff. :lol:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I stayed in SLO for a summer freshman year and it was a "pimp and ho weekend" and it was crazy! I was scared to go outside! heheheh It was just an experience living alone in an apartment when pimps and hos were banging on my front door :sleep: ... I think we'll stick with the regular parties :p

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, it was kinda weak. About 4 hot girls total. I did pick up a girl, or maybe it was the other way around. However, we got into an argument and she throws me out of the car deep in some unknown subdivision. I have nice friends. They found me. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts