Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Went to check out the very little dubwars coverage they had and o my,looks like somone goofed up and put a big ass picture of my car on top??

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
Thanks,I know its a small piece to a large plan but it feels good to be in a worthwhile magazine.
the guy taking the pics figured..."hey this guy need to get this car done soon, lemme snap a few off and print em"
that oughtta get his ass moving.:p

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
nice of you to compliment me and 1 up me all at the same time.
Haha!

I have that issue at home (got it last month I think) but didn't want to post a scan of it up for fear of boosting your ego with more compliments about your awesome ride ;)

Keep at it, and erm, I still say flat/matt black :p

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haah its going to be matt black in about 2 weeks I think.As far as ego with this car,I seriously have none.I am merely building the car for me and have bought and sold to many unfinished projects in my travels,so its nice to hear from outsiders your doing somthing right to keep you going.My only fear at this point is other people finising their cars faster and all my hard work being a shadow to theirs.

·
The "Odd" one
6,066 Posts
So with the photoshoped pic of a painted car and now this....we should be wrapping this up by the end of the week right? :poke: :whistle:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HAHA,well we'll find out tommorow if my unemployment checks are going to come soon or at all,once that happens its going back to body shop.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok,well you can gurantee it fits my car,I can send you a money order tommorow.Send me a pm with contact info please.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts