Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried to log into ikariam and got the banned page, im like WTF i didn't do anything wrong i do have another account but they do not contact each other and they are not accessed from the same IP address and do not have the same email address, totally separate from each other, in fact the old account is still with the original PACK, it could be that when i switched to candywhtb5's account it logged my IP address and it matched the IP address from my other account and booted me, they are both banned. but its odd, i traced back into my history and brought up an old ikariam page and it let me in, i can pillage, build, only thing i cant do is send supplies from one island to another cause it shows me in vacation mode, when i log into my account normally it shows me banned but i can still get in using my history :hmmm:, i've opened an issue with the GO he told me to email him i did yesterday afternoon and i have not heard back from him.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yep - you are showing in vacation (or banned) mode....

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its not looking good guys, he says i have 2 accounts even though they have never interacted with each other and are in 2 different alliances the guy is being a real pr!ck and not hearing my side of it, its just banned try again.

on a side note i still have access to my account even though im in vacation mode. i can still play. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts