Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
schmove said:
contrary to popular belief Fab does other things than suspension. won't hurt to ask him if he can help.

if not www.vwspecialties.com in Huntington Beach

www.racesolutions.com in La Habra
Right, you might call Fab, he's a good guy.
Otherwise, Ron at VW Specialties in HB has been around for a long time and does top quality work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Der Meister said:
schmove said:
contrary to popular belief Fab does other things than suspension. won't hurt to ask him if he can help.

if not www.vwspecialties.com in Huntington Beach

www.racesolutions.com in La Habra
Right, you might call Fab, he's a good guy.
Otherwise, Ron at VW Specialties in HB has been around for a long time and does top quality work.
He's putting some tires on the car this weekend, I'll be sure to ask him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ericpeterman said:
TipSters: What are the symptoms?
doesn't kick down at all when you put more throttle to it. I've got it coded to the sport setting and that didn't help. Also, the torque converter lockup seems to be going on and off way too much. You can feel it locking up then letting loose just while you are cruising down the freeway. I'm getting an intermittent DTC for a bad ATF temp sensor (short to B+).

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
:thumbup: for Ron in HB. He did nice work on my B5....and its cool looking at all his pic's and trophys from his Rally days! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.