Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowflake spotted. 37 degrees @ 7:42AM Est on my way to work.

Do I win anything for being the first snowflake of the year? I'm thinking all those that guessed a time frame of Mid-October should have to pay up for ruling out the cooling power of Northern Michigan.

Sure did enjoy the extra boost this morning!

·
0 Posts
VWHappy said:

Do I win anything for being the first snowflake of the year? I'm thinking all those that guessed a time frame of Mid-October should have to pay up for ruling out the cooling power of Northern Michigan.

Sure did enjoy the extra boost this morning!
i think you just need a stronger shampoo! :lol:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Should we make this a sticky, so the next 425 people who get a snowflake can't say, "I didn't see the last post."? :weirdo:

·
Registered
179 Posts
snow? All we get in TX are sheets of ice. However I did see snow one time back in the 80's. Those were the good ol days :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Geese said:
It was a 108 in tucson yesterday....Ihave never seen the "snowflake" here
Ur missin out :p

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
PanaSSat24 said:
Damn..........snowflake already :shock:
I know.

This might be the earliest snowflake in USA history.

It was a 104 in Corona yesterday.

I remember we discussed having a pair of sunglasses icon when it gets over 100. VW messed up on this one.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I got this loud beep and a Gas pump icon and a Please Refuel message, what does this mean?

Also, WTF does Bootlid Open mean? I see that every day? Do I need a better exhaust or something?

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
gietl said:
I got this loud beep and a Gas pump icon and a Please Refuel message, what does this mean?

Also, WTF does Bootlid Open mean? I see that every day? Do I need a better exhaust or something?
Your joking....................right

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
They should have a heat stroke icon for when the temp is higher than 100F. Also Geese, you can't tell me you've never seen a snowflake in Tucson? Come on? I see them occasionally on "cold" Phoenix mornings. Doesn't it get a little cooler down there?

-Mark

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
VWHappy said:

[Bob Barker voice]You win!! Yes, there is a prize...you and your family will spend the next 7 months living in one of the coldest, snowest spots in the continental US! But wait, there's more! You (and your family) will pay outrageous heating bills, spend long hours indoors staring at the TV, and be unable to wash your Passat until next May!! By then, you'll need to look at your old window sticker to tell what color your car really is!! And you'll be doing all of this in....your.....brand new...thinsulate boots and snow parka!!! [/Bob Barker voice] :wink:

Enjoy your prize - cause a lot of us are going to be in exactly the same boat soon enough (sigh). :cry:

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
mghunt said:
They should have a heat stroke icon for when the temp is higher than 100F. Also Geese, you can't tell me you've never seen a snowflake in Tucson? Come on? I see them occasionally on "cold" Phoenix mornings. Doesn't it get a little cooler down there?

-Mark
VAG should have this come on when it goes over 100 ---> :evil:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I don't think Arizona cars have the snowflake feature...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Things that make my day... The wonderful response from Altair 4 regarding the prize that I won.

Oddly enough, this sounds like the same prize I won last year but I didn't get the snow parka?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts