Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just bought a new pair of DC Judge boots. Trying to find a coat now though. Can't wait hopefully we get snow around here this year though.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just bought a new pair of DC Judge boots. Trying to find a coat now though. Can't wait hopefully we get snow around here this year though.
hell yea!!!
and about the coat you should try tj max store (i heared they got some nice and cheap stuff)
i got to get myself a new board, mine is too long for me uncomfortible to steer...
so you wanna get together there ?????

·
the Sal wannabe
4,901 Posts
i would love to shred but too hard for me to make plans and get away. besides, i am 2 years out of practice. my gear is just collecting dust... sigh.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i was all geared up for a big season then had a change in employment. going to be in san francisco now from december through the beginning of march. i hope to get up to tahoe at least once, but my schedule is going to be busy out there. i'm pissed cuz signs are pointing to a snowy winter here in the east...

here's my thread on the upcoming winter
http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224733

·
Registered
83 Posts
Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but they fit great. They are very comfortable to walk in. I would definitely recommend them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts