Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
jeffsu350 said:
slimebucket said:
JonBoy does amazing work, I mean he is an absolute pro, his work is just perfect and perfect is an understatement!

www.jonboy.com

He is super nice, super honest, and super all around!

Rich :wink:
you do know his site is www.jonstintedtails.com

otherwise, again, i agree with you
slimebucket strikes again

the sweepa in effect :D

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
No offense to anybody here, and I know I'm off-topic, for which I'm sorry, but how does someone get 818 posts in less than two months?????

And yes, Jon Boy is definitely the way to go for tinted tails....

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
when someone manages to say a lot of dumb shit in a very short amount of time, you get 818 posts in two months...not to mention slimebucket used to be djskribble, and to start his "new" identity, he told himself off online...if that makes any sense.

Anyhow, jonboy is one way to go, DIY is another, or check in the classifieds, when people part out, they often sell their tinted tails.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
julianfang said:
when someone manages to say a lot of dumb shit in a very short amount of time, you get 818 posts in two months...not to mention slimebucket used to be djskribble, and to start his "new" identity, he told himself off online...if that makes any sense.

Anyhow, jonboy is one way to go, DIY is another, or check in the classifieds, when people part out, they often sell their tinted tails.
its amazing how cheap a person can find a used passat for nowadays . . . ;)

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
crew217 said:
julianfang said:

its amazing how cheap a person can find a used passat for nowadays . . . ;)
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76104&highlight=
anymore questions

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.