Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
lower it! and lets see it with some new rims.. if you wouldnt mind, ive been photoshopping a few cars at vortex, would you mind if i photoshopped your car a little? its a nice angle.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wouldnt mind if u photoshopped it more, go ahead.

Also, I am lowered, in that pic I have coilovers on it. The rear sits a little higher, I didnt slam it b/c i didnt like the look it had with only 17" wheels.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that looks cool man. good choice with the wheels.

now it just needs to be raised just a hair, so the wheels and the wheel wells compliment each other. Then, add some red Porsche calipers. Finally, paint the lowers and add a rear window diffuser.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe i wouldnt even want to paint the lowers. Im really digging the Grey-Black look.

Do they sell the textured door handles? I guess I have never noticed them anywhere.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i dont think they do, but in stead of textured, why not just paint the door handles, rub strips, side mirrors, grille, and the badges - if you have yours- i think it would look sweetttt.. maybe yes/no?

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont think they do, but in stead of textured, why not just paint the door handles, rub strips, side mirrors, grille, and the badges - if you have yours- i think it would look sweetttt.. maybe yes/no?
I could paint the door handles, rub strips, and maybe the side mirrors.... black of course. Then just do a badgeless grill and leave my badges as they are... since they are already gone.

Man, Im really excited for Spring now, possibly doing some of this stuff. I just wish BBS wheels werent so damn expensive

·
Registered
358 Posts
BBS wheels werent so damn expensive

lol dnt we all.. i actually enjoy the snow and the dub.. but this will be the first winter with my jetta.. hopefully it will drive as well as the passat did in the snow..Right now im trying to make a front end switch with an R32... i found a damaged one.. if i can, the whole winter i will be installing it and dressing it up.. I totally agree with you on spring time

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
yeah either way it really looks good........the only way u can pull off NOT painting the lowers, is if ur SLAMMED.....form the looks of that though, should look pretty sweeet

1 - 20 of 35 Posts