Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here guys, so I haven’t post anything about upgrades to my Passat but here I finally post some of the stuff that I’ve been working on so far.

The new wheels are getting installed either today or Friday. I’ll be posting pictures after I get the new Wheels on.

I really hope you guys like it ang feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions. They are more than welcome 👍🏽

Attachments

·
Moderator/Administrator
23,739 Posts
Nice, subtle mods. I like. Just don't go too crazy with the logos.

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
I like the wheel design as long as they don't have rubber bands for tires.

Some nice lonely roads just west of Killeen. Every now and then I cruise the back way down to Austin at "slightly" above speed limits :) It takes a couple of hours longer, but it's better than traffic on I35.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the wheel design as long as they don't have rubber bands for tires.

Some nice lonely roads just west of Killeen. Every now and then I cruise the back way down to Austin at "slightly" above speed limits :) It takes a couple of hours longer, but it's better than traffic on I35.
Man this wheels are beautiful. I can’t wait to get them installed. I will like to find lonely roads like those and stop in the middle of the road and start a photo session 😂. You know, get some shots on different angles plus I have a friend that has a Golf GTI MK7. I would love to set our cars facing each other then takes some pictures like I said, in the middle of the road. That’s why I need a non very active road.

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
Behind the base between 190, 281 and 6, up to Glen Rose. There are tons of nice roads there with little traffic once you get away from the towns.

I am looking at another trip to Austin soon. I will likely take the highway to Granbury, then back roads through Glen Rose, Iradell, Cranfills Gap, Turnersville, Gatesville and Lampasas before hitting 183 to Austin. Tons of small roads and wildflowers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Behind the base between 190, 281 and 6, up to Glen Rose. There are tons of nice roads there with little traffic once you get away from the towns.

I am looking at another trip to Austin soon. I will likely take the highway to Granbury, then back roads through Glen Rose, Iradell, Cranfills Gap, Turnersville, Gatesville and Lampasas before hitting 183 to Austin. Tons of small roads and wildflowers.
Thanks brother i will take a trip through one of those roads. Hey that sounds like a good plan man. I hope you can find nice roads

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
They are easy to find, but it might be hard to find a place to eat as everything is shutting down.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are easy to find, but it might be hard to find a place to eat as everything is shutting down.
Don’t worry I will take some MRE’s with me. That’s my last way of survival 😂 Thanks for the heads up though.

Oooh by the way, I went to Belton Lake Dam and I took some pictures. I will post them right now.

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
We were in Austin for the Memorial Day weekend a few years ago when there was severe flooding. Pedernales Falls Stater Park is cool and scary when it rains. This is from March 2012, when it's normal:

And this was around Memorial Day in 2016:

·
Registered
26,821 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Offset as in backspacing. Should be marked as ET with a 35-50 number.
I’m sorry bro. I don’t have the answer at this time. I’m also not in Texas right now. I will let you know whenever I get back ok 👍🏽. I will find out when I get back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Offset as in backspacing. Should be marked as ET with a 35-50 number.
Nevermind, I found it brother. I looked at my purchase history on eBay and I saw it on the description for the rims. The Offset backspacing is 32+ Front & Rear 👍🏽

1 - 19 of 19 Posts