Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i cant see the before picture... but whatever you do do not goto properties and copy the link and put it into your browser.

i just got goatse.cxed

my eyes... :puke: :cry:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
that car is definitely destroyed.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts

Here's the fucked up part...

Witnesses estimated 20-year-old Emile Dousset may have been going as fast as 200km/h when the Nissan Skyline GT-R hit a slight dip in the road and became airborne.

Mr Dousset, his front-seat passenger Karl Homer, 33, and 15-year-old Natasha Schyf all died instantly on a suburban Central Coast road. Ms Schyf was seven months' pregnant.
Miss Schyf, the girlfriend of Mr Homer, had been due to have her first child in early January.
Damn pedophiles....

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
If this was the vortex, there would already be people posting dibs on wheels/intercooler/etc.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What the hell is a 33 yr old man doing with a 15 yr old. That is bad, real bad. :mad:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Medrosje said:
If this was the vortex, there would already be people posting dibs on wheels/intercooler/etc.
That couldn't be more of a true statment.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
I wonder if Karl Homer used the same line I use to pick up 15 year old girls...

"Hey baby, I'm old enough to drive a CAR. Wanna go watch some TRL?" :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Thats why the skyline was never brought to the US...Nissan would've had too big a liability on its hands. (Sued for too much HP)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
thats fucked up!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
pancreas said:
Thats why the skyline was never brought to the US...Nissan would've had too big a liability on its hands. (Sued for too much HP)
i know this is a tragedy but i wouldnt necessarily blame the car. i think in most circumstances it would be the driver's fault unless you can directly prove that the car accelerated itself into a pole.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pancreas said:
The top of the line R34 GTR Spec-V IIs were only rated at 276hp. Of course we all know that is bullsh*t and it puts out about that much to the wheel, but there are plenty of cars now that push over 300 whp (Corvette, 911s, Vipers, Cobra)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
So wait...this Skyline was going around 120ish.. why would nissan get sued for bringing a car to the US that does 120? the majority of cars here can do 120.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts