Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skoda Tudor! They should have put this on the market! With its stylish 2 door body it looked very attractive and sporty! If sold with emphasis on sporty driving with improved dynamics like a shortened wheelbase for sharper steering and with five cylinder engines for extra performance it could have been very popular, even better they could have given the Passat this treatment, a plus 200 BHP five cylinder PD diesel Passat Sports would have been a great swan song to the B5 platform. http://www.skoda.terramail.pl/modele/tudor/tudor_1_480.jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sweet ride! If Passat made a coup, I think it would look just like that. VW, are you listening? :lol:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
looks like an A6 front-end (last body style) and a Bentley GT coupe. very smart looking.

ooh, and niiiiice wheels on the Skoda sedan

·
Registered
64 Posts
well, the skoda tudor didn't go into production, exactly because VW decided that she would produce the 2-door (tu-dor hehe) passat

actually, the floor of the car was the same as passat sedans, making it one very big beautifull coupe (4.85m)

the prototype passat was created, so the skoda became scrap..
eventually, it was decided -I think- not to go on the production in the current b5 platform, but wait until the new passat version (see last pic)

as for my car, its called Skoda Superb, I guess all you people from us/canada don't know about its existence since skoda does not sell over there
its actually the long version of passat..

my rims are sportec mono/10 size 18'

thank you very much for your compliments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts