Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone had tried this mod. AFAIK it's a direct fit into a B5.5. One more place to put a switch or free one up in the center console.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I was going to PM HkB5Variant to see if he could get the China passat version, or atleast test fitment. It looks the same.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Any idea how to get one?
I think they have to be ordered from germany, I want to say that somewhere there was a company in the USA you could buy them from, but they were like 250 USA. I cannot remember who it was, that is why I was going to PM HKb5variant as he seems to have lots of hookup's in the Chinese market for stock parts.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I think they have to be ordered from germany, I want to say that somewhere there was a company in the USA you could buy them from, but they were like 250 USA. I cannot remember who it was, that is why I was going to PM HKb5variant as he seems to have lots of hookup's in the Chinese market for stock parts.
lets have a GB PM..

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I pmed Hkb5, I will see what he says, Rus would be another good option. If I were to do this I would prefer black as I have an all black interior.

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just noticed that the door speaker has a nice chrome ring around it. I wonder where they come from?

·
Registered
897 Posts
That grey color dash was the mid 2004-2005 change that VW also did here. I like the covered cupholder that this Chinese Passat has. I wonder if that can be applied to our B5.5s?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts