Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
15,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...had I knowm silver was going to be this popular, I would have ordered more! And I ordered a lot! The following members ordered silver stickers, and have 1 of 2 options...either wait for the new batch of stickers to come in (which will be next week sometime) oro rder a different color by ether posting here or emailing me at [email protected] .

Roger N. (2x each color)

Hoypinoy1234 (2x silver, 2x etched glass reversed)

EDO (2x silver, 2x etched glass)

Alex (1x silver, 1x white, 1x etched, 1xred)

Doug D. (2x silver) - etched glass stickers make it look like someone scratched the logo into the glass

rlbishop1 (2x silver, 2x red)

Jeff S. (2x white, 1x silver, 1x etched glass)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
As long as im Jeff S. which i think I am, because that was my order, I would have no problem waiting a week if thats as long as its going to be. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
What happened to my order???

4 x silver for $10. I wanted to PayPal if possible but I didn't see any info on that. What's the PayPal situation? Sorry if it's been covered already.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
put me in for 2 silver ones please. :)

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Sent a money order and self adressed envelope a while back for 4 Silvers, any updates on the Silver status?....................Rah

·
Registered
897 Posts
is there a paypal option?
casady

......what about black?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Thanasi -

I will wait for my order to be complete. If there is any chance though I think I would like to change the 1-each red sticker to another silver one, that would bring my order to;
2-each Silver
1-each White
1-each Etched Glass (non-reversable)

Hope that's not too much to ask.

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Just need to know on the status of the stickers, i sent out a while back for it, any idea :???: . :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts