Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a business trip and saw a silver Passat on Northlake Parkway in Atlanta this week. They turned into the mall thats right there. Was that anyones here?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yep, need more info. By the way I've noticed that almost every Passat I see around north ATL is driven by a woman - not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation. And the only one modded one I see frequently is a white B5, lowered and has 17" or 18" wheels. It parked almost daily in front of the Art Store in Dunwoody / Perimeter Village. Last time I checked it had a Texas license plate. Wonder if it's anyones here at CB5.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
waGner said:
Yep, need more info. By the way I've noticed that almost every Passat I see around north ATL is driven by a woman - not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation. And the only one modded one I see frequently is a white B5, lowered and has 17" or 18" wheels. It parked almost daily in front of the Art Store in Dunwoody / Perimeter Village. Last time I checked it had a Texas license plate. Wonder if it's anyones here at CB5.
I know there is one white B5 on GT campus, lowered has 17" or 18" wheels, has a body kit, but a Florida license plate.

I have yet to see one young person drive a B5.5 around ATL.....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
yep, but the one I'm talking had TX plates for sure
And I'm probably the only <30 male around ATL that drives a B5.5 Variant. I'm 27 btw...my wife occasionally drives the car but not more than a few times / month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Someone in my office (windward) just got a B5 variant...just saw the temp tags in the lot... By the way...I'm not a woman :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure if it was a B5 or B5.5. I could only catch a glimpse of it so I don't have any details. I was in my white B5. Oh well, no big deal. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts