Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White 2K B5 in the Bronx last night. Your car looked 'Hot', your rear fog was on and I was behind you for awhile in a Silver b5 with a bike rack, we exchanged plesantries when you turned into a drive way not too far from where I live.

Had no idea there were other Hot 5's in my hood. Holler back if you see this.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
20vvillian said:
Sam i saw that car near boston rd. last month did it have painted lowers?
Yeah.. Also looked like he was rolling on 18's or 19's and lowerd but I could not make out the type of wheels.He definety had the lowers painted...The ride looked good.....would be nice to have him at the garage day :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vdubs2 said:
that would be me nice silver b5 by the way .. :thumbup: i was pulling into my driveway yeah its white with a b5.5 conversion holla at me we can meet up one day :beer:
Greetings 'vdubs2', Thanks for hollering back, I figured that with your ride the way it looks you'd know of CLUB :b5: Lets hook up sometime.

I had a mini GTG at my place this evening with some fellow members. would have loved having you over. Thanks for the compliment on the "TOOL"...

Sam...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.