Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea where I can order online another side skirt for my 2003 GLS 1.8t ? Or a part number? I drove over a large chunck of loose pavement the other day and it broke off a 2" a 6" long pice of the passenger side lower side skirt ( the black plastic peice that runs the length of the passat between the wheels).

I have no idea where to find this part. Any help would be great. I don't even know if the technical name is correct (side skirt).

·
Registered
268 Posts
If you're going to spend the money to replace the OEM side skirt, you may want to compare the price to replace it with the group buy on Votex Side Skirts that Liberty VW is doing. Talk to Tim (Blownaway), and he'll hook you up. Here's the email to his sales guy, Jim Bohr ([email protected]). He's the money man that you want to talk to regarding price, painting and shipping. Paint for the side skirts goes for about $130. You'll have a sick mod for about $800, which may be a little more than you wanted to spend, but a great deal better than the stock setup that you have now. Check out the group buy for prices. Happy hunting. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
dloemt
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing