Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
681 - 700 of 725 Posts

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
I cannot let this thread get pruned out of existance. BUMP!!!!

This was taken at the Brooklyn GTG (BBB3). That's me in the red in the first row.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
:roll:

I wont ask Dan, but I will just accept that fact that you are a crossing guard who just doesnt know what school to go to.

This is one funny, and I mean funny picture!

A true classic!

Rich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Rich P said:
hoypinoy1234 said:
I cannot let this thread get pruned out of existance. BUMP!!!!
There's a lot of broken links here. Might have been better if you started a new one.
I think Rich, has a point stat a new one and link it here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
OneGuyInCA said:
duandcc said:
[jealous rant]I hate guys with well defined bodies. No matter how I work out...I can't get that.[/jealous rant] :oops:
Sorry.... but here's how ya can get one of them bodies for your own!!

Recipe for your own hardbody:

* Work out a lot!! (at least 3 times a week at the gym) Push more weight to gain more muscle. Less reps more lbs. Push until you're fatique.
* Watch your diet (Eat low fat, low sugar, high protein, go for the water, not the soda). Eat until you're full. Don't eat to clean up the plate.
* Must build up the mental discipline to stick to the first two above consistently.

And together... we can all have hard bodies!! :thumbup:
Ditto that explanation. Once you get "buff" enough, it's all about what you eat....or don't eat. I'm been trying for 3 months so far. Not sure what the drive is, other than I now have 2 daughters and I'll have to be intimidating on some level when they start dating boys. :mad:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts

681 - 700 of 725 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.