Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the advice of BoeserBlick I started this thread so I could see some pics of you all...I saw Andy's (uh, ajchenmph?) pics of him and his gal...nice to see some faces

I'd start off by posting a pic of me I guess but I don't know how to do that really...I think I have one on my Yahoo Messenger profile but I don't know how to put it here, sorry.

Who's going to start?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (Wendy Darling)

Copy the URL to your pic, click the IMAGE button below and paste the URL between the 2 tags.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts

I'm no wuss...here's me, circa December 2001...knowing my job was ending soon!

This picture is famous amongst a certain group of people. It was later known as "Jay On A Stick" becuase it was cleaned up and pasted on a ruler and is brought to various locations.

Well without further adoo, here's me...holding me....

Yes, I am hammered.

jay

·
Registered
924 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (gietl)

Jay, everytime I see a picture of you, you've got a bottle of beer in your hand. What's up with that?

Anyway, here's probably the best picture of me in quite a while...

That's me on the left.

Now... ClubB5 and my Passat aren't my only obsession. No... I do weird stuff like swinging swords at people!

I am a member of an troupe that performs at local Ren Faires. Our home faire is the Festival of the Lion held in Grafton MA, and is on Aug 24 and 25. This year's theme is a band of mercenaries has sunk a pirate ship in the harbor, and the king's guard is accused of hiring the mercs to do the deed. Needless to say, that's all the excuse we need to entertain the crowd for a day with battle after battle of coriagraphed swordplay!

<![CDATA[Jay, everytime I see a picture of you, you've got a bottle of beer in your hand. What's up with that?

Anyway, here's probably the best picture of me in quite a while...

That's me on the left.

Now... ClubB5 and my Passat aren't my only obsession. No... I do weird stuff like swinging swords at people!

I am a member of an troupe that performs at local Ren Faires. Our home faire is the Festival of the Lion held in Grafton MA, and is on Aug 24 and 25. This year's theme is a band of mercenaries has sunk a pirate ship in the harbor, and the king's guard is accused of hiring the mercs to do the deed. Needless to say, that's all the excuse we need to entertain the crowd for a day with battle after battle of coriagraphed swordplay!

[Modified by OB5ESSION, 10:45 AM 8/2/2002]

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (OB5ESSION)

Hi,

I'm known as duandcc here and at many other web forums. The du part is my initials AND cc is my wife. WWe share the username for all the forums we belong to. Here's a pic of us:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (pipes)

Me cutting the first Thanksgiving Turkey I ever cooked...and from what my folks said...probably not the last
. I think my Mom is finally tired of doing all the big family dinners.

<![CDATA[Me cutting the first Thanksgiving Turkey I ever cooked...and from what my folks said...probably not the last
. I think my Mom is finally tired of doing all the big family dinners.

[Modified by 03Indigo, 6:51 PM 8/8/2002]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (03Indigo)

My son Max and me at Brookfield Zoo

This pic was taken at the Moon Palace resort in Cancun after we found out our room was not the one we booked....and also after we saw the beach!....UUUUGHHH!
If you have ever been there you know what i am talking about.....Moon palace beach, which is in Riviera Maya...just south of hotel zone in Cancun, does not even come close to the beaches of resorts up the strip in Cancun.

<![CDATA[

My son Max and me at Brookfield Zoo

This pic was taken at the Moon Palace resort in Cancun after we found out our room was not the one we booked....and also after we saw the beach!....UUUUGHHH!
If you have ever been there you know what i am talking about.....Moon palace beach, which is in Riviera Maya...just south of hotel zone in Cancun, does not even come close to the beaches of resorts up the strip in Cancun.

[Modified by rkramer, 6:38 AM 8/2/2002]

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Re: Show Your Face! (wheresjim)

Most of Team EEP:

Left to right:
Meph (Jack), Me (Joe), Ture7 (Alvin), LetsAudi (Sidney), and nycpassat (Willie)

Another flattering shot of Sid & Willie:

Jack, me & Willie make fire:

And you can't forget JonBoy:

And the ever-missing EEP member Andy (preparing to be the first Chinese man to be shot out of a cannon in NY):

And here's barrelman17 (PJ):
In his usual cerebral "look":

POWER-cising (feel the burn!!!!):

<![CDATA[Most of Team EEP:

Left to right:
Meph (Jack), Me (Joe), Ture7 (Alvin), LetsAudi (Sidney), and nycpassat (Willie)

Another flattering shot of Sid & Willie:

Jack, me & Willie make fire:

And you can't forget JonBoy:

And the ever-missing EEP member Andy (preparing to be the first Chinese man to be shot out of a cannon in NY):

And here's barrelman17 (PJ):
In his usual cerebral "look":

POWER-cising (feel the burn!!!!):

[Modified by BoeserBlick, 6:50 AM 8/2/2002]

·
Registered
6,274 Posts

I saw Andy's (uh, ajchenmph?) pics of him and his gal...nice to see some faces :)
Yep, that'd be me. :) Here's a shot of me and my g/f from a military formal this past winter:

EDIT: updated current status as of 10/04 and photo as of 12/04. :rolleye:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

And no, it's not my volvo

<![CDATA[

And no, it's not my volvo

[Modified by JMN, 7:14 AM 8/2/2002]

1 - 20 of 725 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.