Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I installed my new C-BAR yesterday, and did a qick drive around the neighborhood to seat everthing.

I got a chance to drive my daily 20 mile route today and gotta say...This is the best addition to my car to date! The car feels tight, and no more shaking over common road bumps.

Thanks Chas...you make a top-notch product!

Michael 8) :thumbup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have to agree with the first post! My care feels "tight" too. It is also much smoother over bumps now with the C-bar, which was a very unexpected, and pleasant suprise.

Cheers for Chas! :thumbup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pvdavi said:
Hey Michael - i ordered my C-bar last week and expect it any day now. I know about the write up for installation in the GB page (http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39465), but want to ask if you can add any tips for the install (I'm planning on doing this mod myself)...
Only if you have the V6. If so, There are none...it was that easy!
I just wished I could get my car higher off the ground...cuz I was draggin belly on the belly! LOL Time to get a new jack!
Michael

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Thanks Mike!! And to everyone who has installed one of my bars, Thank You!!!

As for those still waiting for your bar, I have quite a few orders I am proccessing right now, but I am getting through them, slowly. I was hoping to get a bunch out the door today, but I had a set back. I had to work at my real job. :roll: :shock: :sad: Sorry for the delay, but they are all sitting on my bench in the garage right next to their shipping tubes. I got a last minute call to do a job today and seeings how I haven't worked much this month I thought it best to take it. That's how it goes for me sometimes. I hope you understand. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts