Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Selling my 2004 Evo in MA

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BlueBayou 
#1 ·
I know it's not a Passat, but hey, maybe someone wants to go tuner from Euro. It's worth a shot.

2004 Blue By You Evo with 77,786 miles (this goes up daily cause I drive it). Car has just been serviced by DynoTech Tuning (see below) and was serviced by The Shop in November for a 60k mile service. I have receipts for both services, totaling over $2,000, and all other miscellaneous parts and services conducted (front hubs replaced, turbo bolts, new spark plug cover from Mitsu, tons of gaskets, seals, etc). The car has been very well maintained in my ownership and is world's ahead of where it came from. I have nothing to hide, so ask away. Carfax is clean with the last record being my inspection in October. I have a carfax, so I can save you the $35 and email it to you in pdf form.

Mods are:
HKS Carbon-Ti TBE
Megan Racing exhaust manifold and o2 housing
Evo 8 turbo with 10.5 hotside
Forge RS diverter valve
Forge MBC
AEM intake
Walbro 255
Brian Crower 280 cams with valve springs and retainers
Helix Cam gears
ZakLee clear cam gear cover
Exedy twin disk clutch with lightweight flywheel
Autometer boost gauge
JVC headunit
Currently on XXR 522 17x9.5 with Falken Ziex 912 255/40/17, purchased in March '12, but may come on stock Evo IX wheels with Continetal tires.

Car was tuned for 27psi with a non-stock FMIC and piping...car now has stock intercooler and piping and the MBC has been turned down 2.5 turns to stay safe. I will try to get to the tuner and have it touched up. Car runs great and holds 22psi, no problem without any hiccups, but I still have not put the pedal to the floor for safety purposes.

Head gasket, thermostat, radiator, intake manifold gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, throttle body seals and gasket, o-ring, thermostat housing gasket, valve cover gasket, spark plug gaskets, water pump gasket, random bolts, couplers, and some intercooler piping have just been replaced by DynoTech Tuning.

Price is $17,000, negotiable.

Videos below.

Here is a pic of the block during the head gasket change. As you can see, this car is in fantastic condition internally. FEAR NOT!

And below is proof of my services performed, so nobody thinks I'm kidding or lying. I keep it all, literally...

And proof of Carfax that I have:

Kevin
860-462-6170

See less See more
4 11
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.