Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe these are RS4 wheels but I want to see them on a B5. (I have a 99 Black on black) Please post pics...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Heh Type B5 - where did you get those VM logo covers? I think this is a Relica wheel ( I have the TT version) and have been looking for those VW caps. Please send PM if you know where I can find 'em. Thx.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm selling some OEM RS4 wheels. They were roughed up, but I had them refinished. Make me any offer and they're basically yours. I'm getting some BBS CH's. Email me if you want more pictures or hi-res pictures.

See the for sale ad HERE

Terbeaux.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Search for the CB5 so cal drive of 2002 and you can see picts of my wagon on RS4's

I think euro tuner had a pict on their site form covrage fo that event as well

·
Registered
23 Posts
Salty D said:
Search for the CB5 so cal drive of 2002 and you can see picts of my wagon on RS4's

I think euro tuner had a pict on their site form covrage fo that event as well
Hey Salty D,

I searched around and couldn't find pictures of the Southern California drive of 2002. The main page of clubb5 only has the 2003 drive. I did some searching on this site as well as Google to no avail. Could you point us in the right direction?

Thanks,

Terbeaux.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Salty D said:
JROO-VW said:
The mighty salt wagon... lives again.. if only in pictures! :bow: :bow:
yeah, she is deader than dead :cry: :cry:
If I may ask, what happened to the eternal living (if only in memory) Wagon??? I know it got stolen, but is there more to the story? Was it ever recovered? Did you catch the bastards? (can I use that language here?)

Newb being curious,

Terbeaux.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will everyone that posted a pic please specify wheel size / tire size they have? Thanks I dont know if i should go 18 with 225/40/18 *Neuspeed Springs/Bilstein (non-adjustables)* Any suggestions....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts