Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had contact with Rus at Dubstop recently? I returned a badgeless grille to him for exchange at the end of March and now can't contact him. His voicemail if full and I get no replies to emails.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Search for his user name and ye shall see you're not the only one....Good luck.
AMEN to that. I bought some blue aspherical mirrors from him and within in 60 days, the passenger side started having problems. I gave up trying to get a hold of him after close to 3 months of calls, emails, etc. I wasn't too surprised though. When I ordered the mirrors, I was told they were in stock. It took over 30 days and only AFTER I threatened to cancel my order did I get a response.

Very disappointed!

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
I've never had a problem with him, I ordered an antenna, side markers, and grille. all came within 2 weeks. Very prompt. This doesn't seem normal for him. But all of my orders were a couple months ago.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: Rus just emailed me. He had some unanticipated family issues and will be taking care of my exchange today.

Thanks to all.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
Guys, when you have a problem with a vendor or a classifieds seller here on PW, please don't start these kinds of threads; instead, contact the moderator in charge of the forum.

I'm locking this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.