Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any of you all into older VW busses? I'm currently looking for a early Crew Cab Bus Pickup - something in the 1956 to 1965 range. I know about thesamba.com and ebay, but if you know any good resources for air cooled VWs please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
393 Posts
A buddy of mine is selling his 65 Single Cab here in Jacksonville, Florida. It is a VW Trends feature car and a multiple show winner. His asking price is $19,000, but I think it might be negotiable.....isn't everything. I would also try posting on www.sevwc.com. There are quite a few folks from the SE on that site. BTW, my beetle is the blue one to the left of the single cab.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
NICE!! I used to have a single cab....and about 14 beetles!

Double cabs are much tougher to find though and you will have to pay a premium for them. I wish I had the time for another air cooled project.....it's been years.

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. That is a really nice single cab...unfortunately its more than I want to spend right now. I'm looking to create a rat rod out of the Crew Cab so I really don't need an imaculate restored bus.Scott, I really like your blue beetle though. I would like to restore an Oval Ragtop beetle one day...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.