Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that the search range has been narrowed down to just everything after the new year.

I heard that there are some performance issues.

I just want to know if this is how it's going to be from now on, or if somebody is working on the problem.

If that's how it's going to be, then I see no reason as to why you would save threads past page 20 or so.

This is an important issue to me because I'm finding myself constantly asking questions that I know have been answered....

I know this has been answered also, but I want an update. :p

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flipsauce said:
http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67299 :p
There it is...I knew there was a thread somewhere....

Ok, now find me the thread for the A6 strut bar mod/install. :p

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Nah, the search is f'd up. I found it thru luck and happenstance, links within posts-- a paper trail a mile long. :p

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Guys, search is drastically improved if you click "Search for all terms", that way you dont get a list with every post dating back to the Paleolithic Era. Until I figured that one out I never was able to find anything I searched for. I don't know why it isn't a default.

Edit: search does appear to be screwed up. According to the search there are no posts with A6 in them! At any rate, something I was looking for was found by using the search for all.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
search for all is a necessity.
from what I understand, phpBB does not store keywords smaller than 3 characters. Therefore A6 wouldn't show up :weirdo:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
flipsauce
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing