Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are thinking of spending even a nickel at that place, pretty please, do yourself a favor and find a dealer that gives a shit...

Mods...if you have to do it, I understand, but I need to rant.

From my other thread about my window exploding (http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43696):

Seacost VW/Mazda sucks my ass. I talked to them at 9am and told them what happened. Asked them if they would keep it in the shop during the night until Tuesday when the parts are scheduled to arrive. "No problem, we would never leave an unsecured car in our lot" What a bunch of horseshit.

So tonight I'm thinking to myself, dammit, I left my apt. keys and badge in my car, how am I going to get in on Monday (an aside, i travel, have an apartment in Connecticut, getting a ride tomorrow to boston tomorrow with my girlfriend and then to connecticut on monday morning). So I said, oh, I'll just go by tomorrow when the sales people will be there explain to them that I left that stuff in my car and need to get it. No sweat...right? Oh wait, tomorrow is Easter. Dammit, I'm screwed. Hmm, I'm anal I mind as well go see if the car is in the shop for sure. 10pm, car is sitting in the same spot it was left, right out front, smashed window, driver's door unlocked.

So Seacoast VW, you suck. Can't wait to talk to the service advisor monday. Good luck getting another dime from me.

·
Registered
309 Posts
:mad: that is so irresponsible on their part - they're lucky if nothing happens to your car - check it out good when you get it back, even weather damange they should have to pay the bill to get it fixed.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm going to call them tomorrow morning to see how the car is. when they tell me it's not there i'm going to let them know i took it back, then give them a piece of my mind

·
Registered
84 Posts
Medrosje said:
i'm going to call them tomorrow morning to see how the car is. when they tell me it's not there i'm going to let them know i took it back, then give them a piece of my mind
You took the car, haha, :lol: somebody in their service dept is going to be flipping out when they can't find the car. They are certainly a little sloppy when it comes to service. I am still searching for a really good shop in the area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hum...that sucks that they were that irresponsible....but since u took the car back how might u proove that the window was broken because of them? Since you took the car they'll just claim that it happened after you took it, hopefully not.....but we all know what upstanding and honest people the dealerships are :mad:

Hopefully they'll be big about it and take care of it.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so my buddy brought it down first thing and gave them crap about it. i don't think they had a clue...and were like "ok, you are dropping the car off for your friend, can we have the keys?" he told them they already had the keys and that they left it out.

i have a call in to the service manager. i'm not counting on much out of them. in my experience, they are poor in terms of customer management

·
Registered
752 Posts
You should have just parked it somewhere and waited to see how long it took them to realize they lost it.............

Good luck

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like i said, i brought it back to my parents house and parked it in the garage. my buddy was supposed to bring it there at noon but brought it first thing this morning...ruining my chance to raise a ruckus with them.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
They better resolve that situation for you :mad:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am sorry to hear that man...
Tha's just outrageous!! :mad:
You should escalate the issue to VW North America for their irresponsibility. Oh wait, nevermind, it's the VW North America who passes on the tradition of irresponsibility!!
But Good Luck and Hope you find a good solution...

·
Registered
160 Posts
John-

Yeah, I knew these guys sucked, but this is ridiculous. Holy s*@t man. They don't deserve their new location at all. That's why I go to Beranger, even if it is that far away. Next time, take it to Beranger and I'll give you a ride home.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Skian. You better believe that I will have some choice words for all members of that service team once my car is fixed and keys are in hand.

They didn't really even know what was going on when I called them. But they said they would take care of my bill. That's not enough...

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts