Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get ahold of him to no avail. I'd like to chip my '03, but I'm not sure if he's still around. Anyone know?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I don't think Scott is doing this anymore. He has passed his business on to Randy Hall in Atlanta. Checke out B5one.com for more information on this. I just sent my ECU to Randy to have chipped. No problems.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I just saw him in July and he was still doing it. THat would suck... Scott was/is great, I doubt I'd trust anyone else.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Yes guys I have hung up the irons so to speak. My full time job requirements have changed so I had very little time to do the installs and manage the business. On top of that I'm heading back to grad school to finish up my Masters in Computer Engineering (GEEK!).

I strongly recommend Randy Hall and the UPsolute product, he provides great service and does excellent work, he gets TONS of positive feedback on the UP site. He also continues to give the B5one community great pricing on chips and can provide any kind of warranty service if needed (re-chips, upgrades, returns to stock, etc.) to any customers who were chipped by me. Of course I'm still kicking around on the boards so feel free to contact me for questions VAGCOM advice or whatever.

I don't know if they have set up a new local rep, I think there might be someone starting up in CT but not 100% sure.

It was not an easy decision after 3 fun/busy years. :(

-Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts