Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

That driver is one lucky sumuvabitch! Someone up above was definitely looking out for them...unless I missed something...the driver did make it right?? :nervous:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I would think the guardrail needs to be doubled in height around there to keep a car from flipping over it. Luck doesn't describe how they survived.

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
I just can't imagine how the truck got where it is in those pics while still going through the break in the guard rail. Man, that truck must have done more mid-air manouvering than the bullet that killed Kennedy and shot Gov. Connelly.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I just can't imagine how the truck got where it is in those pics while still going through the break in the guard rail. Man, that truck must have done more mid-air manouvering than the bullet that killed Kennedy and shot Gov. Connelly.
The Magic Loogie, er I mean the Magic Bullet. :D

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
I say it's a crock.
Not one of those first reponders are wearing any sort of safety harness.
Damn, with OHAS won't let us near a 10' drop without wearing safety equipment.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GTmatt said:
RobertB said:
Something isn't right. Those mofos working on the car wouldn't be standing there with that little room without any safety equipment.

I'm calling BS/PS on the depth of this hole.
I think there is a bit of an optical illusion happening. Looks to me like there is a good 10-15ft between where the dudes are standing, and the edge. Looks like the rocks are elevated a bit over where the truck is at.
From the post.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts