Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much of a story, but...

I was driving home from school and i saw it coming at me and i immediately recognized it as a Crossfire. It still had temp plates on it and everything. Pretty cool car, i like it. :)

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Actually, the metal strip looks like something audi would do...

oh wait a minute...

it is.

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Loosle said:
Not much of a story, but...

I was driving home from school and i saw it coming at me and i immediately recognized it as a Crossfire. It still had temp plates on it and everything. Pretty cool car, i like it. :)
so the crossfire is a flop, right? :???:

It's sad that this car came out 7-8 months ago and only now people are starting to see them on the road.

i've only seen 2 on the road. And the same one sitting on the dealer lot by where i work since early september.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
passaturbonium said:
I dont like it, just doesnt do anything for me......and the fact that its a Mercedes....doesnt exactly make things better either.....
It is definately unique looking, and the Crossfire using Mercedes parts (interior, transmission, etc.) is a good move -- have you seen Chrysler interiors?
I think the interior is better designed and more refined and sophisticated than the Dodge Viper/Plymouth Prowler/any other Chrysler models.

The only downside is that the cockpit is very tight and closed in feeling, and I'm not a big guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts