Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've got a 2002 Passat GLS 1.8t that I bought used in September of 2003, when my 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX punked out on me. While my Mitsu was in the shop, a friend let me borrow her 2001.5 Passat for a week... and I fell in love with the car. It was so smooth, with a great list of amenities, that when I went looking for a new(er) car, the Passat topped the list.

When I first got her, I just enjoyed the stock setup.

Since April '04, however, I've since added a few things to the ride:

in order of addition:
Euroswitch
Sportec Mono/10's with Pirelli P7000's 235/40/18
Neuspeed Sports/Koni Yellows
W8 Console
Sharan antenna
Eurospec BiXenons
PIAA Extreme White H3 fogs
Superbright LED Citylights and Maplights
Philips Silvervision turn signal bulbs

Next up... APR DPP!
Hope you enjoyed the pics!

-Samuel

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

Bleser, I bought the rims used. They had a little curb rash from the previous owner, but I couldn't pass them up, especially with the new price increases. I think you can still get 'em from supremepowerparts.com, but they are a bit pricey at $520 ea for the 18's.

BTW, Bleser, your ride is totally sweet. Your car is one of the nicest and cleanest setups out there. I wanted to add the votex kit too, but now I think it's too expensive. :sad:

Oh well, I'm happy with it overall! :p

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thanks, prsdoc. :)

The votex kit should be a factory-installed option anymore. Making users pay out the a** and find a decent body shop to paint/install is just silly.

Anyway, great ride, and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
HEY I SAW YOUR RIDE TODAY!!

Hehe.

I saw your car parked in front of the Schuler's bookstoore off Alpine. I drove around a few times hoping to catch ya coming out, but no dice. Anyways, good looking ride!

Where did you get your drop done at? I so need to drop my 02 and if you can suggest a place, I'd appreciate it.

Cya around :)

-Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.