Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching the Blues Brothers tonight, and noticed that Rock and Roll Hall of famer Donald "Duck" Dunn looks an awful lot like the merry idiot I have been enjoying for years on Viva La Bam and Jackass. Google has yielded nothing, so is he related?

Here's an older pic (this one makes me believe in cloning):

Here's what Ryan looks like if you aren't familiar:

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
I don't know the answer but I agree with your hypothesis. Looks like a doppleganger to me.

"We had a band powerful enough to turn goat p!ss into gasoline."

Slightly OT: Why is it that I love the Blues Brothers so much and hate BB2000? :confused:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
poohbear said:
Slightly OT: Why is it that I love the Blues Brothers so much and hate BB2000? :confused:
It is because when they tried to make the sequel to one of the greatest movies ever, they used the lesser Belushi (Jim, obviously because John was dead), Dan Akroyd was washed up, and they didn't even really bother making a new concept for the sequel, they pretty much just reused the old script. Oh yeah, and because BB2000 sucked @$$.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
Actually they used John Goodman. Don't know why they made that movie. The Blues Brothers is possibly the best movie of all time.

I met John Belushi once when I was about 8 years old, he was doing the trailers for "1941". Pretty cool guy, he even talked to me.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right I forgot they used Goodman, not even the lesser Belushi, I was confused because AMC used Jim Belushi's voice to do voiceovers for profanity - like when he said he got some guy laid (yes, they censored the word "laid" opting for the word "paid", which is rather ironic, no?). Anyway, I digress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts