Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I have seen a couple of posts from Russian members on this forum. Actually saw a post from a B5er from Moscow the other day. Just wanted to see how many of us are on here, what mods are on our cars, etc. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nenad was actually talking to another member from Moscow. There are Russian members that currently live in the States. Just wanted to see how many of us are out there.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I am living in Moscow but I am not Russian.... :???: :shock: :eek: :eek:h: Than HTF am I? Belgrade,Serbia, very Ex Yugoslavia

And there IS genuine Russian from Moscow and member of CB5, "code name" Nahes
and yes I'll be soon SC, so help me god :D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm from St. Petesburg, now live in Milwaukee, WI. Will have pics of my baby up soon. She's getting a new suspension and shoes this weekend.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am romanian from Ukraine (former USSR) , so I speak russian. and ukrainian. and romanian. and a little bit english :D
Will post pictures of my Variant later... it's mostly stock now, but I still like it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well in that case..... I speak Bahasa Indonesia Malasyia understand some Chinese
English and Spanish and I too will post pics as soon as I learn how to read the instructions in ..... Chinese :crazy: :weirdo: Hey where are you from? :poke:

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kezho said:
I'm from St. Petesburg, now live in Milwaukee, WI. Will have pics of my baby up soon. She's getting a new suspension and shoes this weekend.
St. Petersburg, Russia. Formerly Leningrad. Came to US in 1990. Life was so-so until I got my :b5: .

1 - 20 of 61 Posts