Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
You'd figure with all that money that they spent on the car (carbon fiber is the shit, y0!), that they'd know the proper way to mount a harness, and find the proper spot to put the fire extinguisher.

And I can't imagine a slushbox being a good transmission for a rally car. Maybe they should call up the factory team to get some semi-decent hardware instead of blowing it off on a carbon fiber plate to cover the backseat. :poke:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man i would never ruin an RS6 :suspicio:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
stealthx32 said:
You'd figure with all that money that they spent on the car (carbon fiber is the shit, y0!), that they'd know the proper way to mount a harness, and find the proper spot to put the fire extinguisher.

And I can't imagine a slushbox being a good transmission for a rally car. Maybe they should call up the factory team to get some semi-decent hardware instead of blowing it off on a carbon fiber plate to cover the backseat. :poke:
Methinks it's just another ricer or show car dude with a lot of $$$ to blow. For one, I'm willing to bet the cage is just a functionless monkey bar. The bars look really flimsy and small. It's def not proffesional job. The location of the fire extinguisher and harness mounts, as you mentioned, also show the guy has no idea what he's going. The ralleye lights upfront are downright absurd, and the over use of CF is just gaudy.

The only admirable thing about the car is that it's not adorned with hideous 19in wheels/dubs on shittos. :p

BTW- does the euro spec RS6 only come with a tip? It's kinda uncool to make a car so racy when it's just an automatic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing