Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a Couple Of Rolling Shots we took Today... and some pics of my modded Tail Lights...

Here are the tail lights... im still not sure about them.. tell me what you think:

Comments Welcome... 8)

Later guys..

·
Registered
432 Posts
No on the tails. Uniform tint would look nicer IMHO.

steve

·
Registered
307 Posts
I would bet that the "snap" of the shutter is altering the actual appearance of the tails quite a bit from reality. We're just seeing one "sparkle" through the tinted glass and not getting much of the glow. Best to see live to really make a decision, I would think...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
My only suggestion would be to finish it off by tinting the side of the light that is on the edge of the tailight, that you can see by looking at it from the side....So that the edge is tinted and connected to the signal strip, and then the reverse light tinted....

My $.02

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well I'll be Damned I did the same thing and I call it the "GLI treatment" but the tint wraps all the way around so it can look like a GTI or an R32. I left the reverse lights alone they alreay have a filter in them that makes them appear tinted (so that would be a wasted of time.

Oh by the way I am next door in St. Thomas.

All you guys hating on the partial tint, you just don't see the OEM inspired treatment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.