Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
As I've been through a few VW models I have all the relevant firmware updates and the most current NAV map update available for the RNS 510.
Firmware versions 1040, 1140/1142, 4366 and 5382

The NAV map update is V.12M (version 8534)

If your unit is bootlooping, slow to initiate the backup camera, rebooting at innoportune times etc, reach out to me and I can most likely assist you.

jayski99 ATT hotmail DOT com is my email address.

Cheers!

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,197 Posts
I have to assume you are offering this help, gratis. Even so, I would like to request that members needing help pertaining to the above either post in this thread, or converse through PM. If done outside this site, Passatworld staff cannot attempt to assist with any dispute or disagreement. Even then, buyer/user beware. No offense, OP.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In some cases yes it's on the house. I've helped restore a number of units that were bootlooped or stuck at the VW splash screen. Also I've steered many to the free VIM files that are hosted elsewhere.
No offence taken at all, I always provide my contact information and have never had any unhappy interactions. In fact most are very happy with the assistance and help I've offered.
Thank you

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,197 Posts
In some cases yes it's on the house. I've helped restore a number of units that were bootlooped or stuck at the VW splash screen. Also I've steered many to the free VIM files that are hosted elsewhere.
No offence taken at all, I always provide my contact information and have never had any unhappy interactions. In fact most are very happy with the assistance and help I've offered.
Thank you
Good to know. I tried looking you up but didn't find much other than on Passatworld. Maybe a few related to Yamaha bikes...I'm very protective of this site/group/community/family, so understand my apprehension.

I have a VIM file as well that I used on my 2015 RNS-510. Worked well.

Reactions: PZ

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol no yamaha sites, that I know of? But probably a tonne of Kawasaki forums and some Suzuki forums. I have a few bikes and have been rebuilding them for years.
I have some threads on the tdi forum and vw vortex as well :)

·
Moderator/Administrator
25,197 Posts
Lol no yamaha sites, that I know of? But probably a tonne of Kawasaki forums and some Suzuki forums. I have a few bikes and have been rebuilding them for years.
I have some threads on the tdi forum and vw vortex as well :)
I can't remember, maybe kawasaki...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts