Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone use this?? there is a dealer about 200km's from where i live that does revo direct port programing and i think i might go for it, anythoughts on their products?

alex

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the reason i am thinking revo software also is that on the wqay back from the car show yesterday, two of the guys i know have identical 1.8T jettas and one has an apr chip and the other has a revo software upgrade, the guy with revo gained a car lenght on above 130 km/h and from a dead stoip just creamed him.the weirdest part is the apr choipped jetta has a turbo back exhaust!!!
the site says that the software brings the 150hp 1.8T up to 212 crank hp. impressive sounding to say the least!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Revo :thumbup:

Tried the program on B6 A4 1.8T - great power. And what's better than a flash chip/program/direct port - no soldering/socket.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Revo

Tried the program on B6 A4 1.8T - great power. And what's better than a flash chip/program/direct port - no soldering/socket.
i've been told they are good, i think its gonna be a go for the dpp!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and its 625+tax canadian for the upload!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
2.0GTI: ive been waiting for the software for my car for almost a YEAR!! :mad:

ive been told that it should be ready in about a week or so..

damn they take forever.. cant wait to get it :)

(hrmmmm i might have to take the 2004 A4 Avant 1.8T out to the REVO dealer and get her hooked up :lol: :lol: )

-Mark-

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hear that, i' can't wait now!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.