1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator/Administrator
23,739 Posts

·
in dire need of an organic chemistry lesson
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only drive like a jerk when the guy in front of me is driving like an idiot ;)
Makes Sense :p but then this is independent of driving an Audi though.

·
Moderator/Administrator
23,739 Posts
I do it in my Audi too, so it’s not totally wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wait...I have an Audi and a VW....
at least I'm not a BMW driver....(mostly because I can't afford one, and I've never really ever wanted one. My mom has an X2)

·
Registered
408 Posts
OK, but it drives damn good. I had always dreamed to have one and it never came true.
I mean if someone was gonna give me an M X6 (the SUV, not the M6 coupe) I wouldn't say no. I couldn't afford the speeding tickets and the insurance....but still, I wouldn't say no.

·
Registered
26,821 Posts
The old joke:

What is the difference between a cactus and a BMW?
With a BMW, the pricks are on the inside.

I found that to be generally true when compared on separate high speed drives with Subaru, VW, Audi and BMW drivers. Of course, that does not count the MKIV drivers :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have both, so I'm in the same boat as VAGguy lol

Most Audi drivers I've seen drive fast, but aren't necessarily jerks. It's probably just a myth created by BMW drivers to distract people from who are the real jerks on the road :p

·
in dire need of an organic chemistry lesson
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's probably just a myth created by BMW drivers to distract people from who are the real jerks on the road :p
I think it would be more sensible to believe that Jap car drivers create such myth out of jealousy :sick:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts