Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where to buy them? also will there be a problem if the wheels have bolts for 5X100 and 5X112?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the responses, but for anybody whos got experience on an RS4 replica wheel. Is it normally bored 5X100 and 5X112?

Will that pose a problem? What offset for the 02 Passat

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
you won't get a wheel with BOTH bolt patterns drilled into them; at least not on the replica wheels i've seen.

you have to specify the bolt pattern at time of order, and they'll send you the right ones.

you can check out http://www.highlinewheels.com

they've got really good prices, and often sell for dirt cheap on ebay. i know a local that just picked up a set of 18x8.5 RS4 knockoffs for about $800.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Natskiboy,

I've got some OEM RS4 wheels with your bolt pattern 5x112 if you want them. I'm trying to sell them for $900 at the moment, but I'd sell them for the cost of replicas if you wanted. Really, I'm just trying to unload them so I can get some BBS CH's. Wife says I can't have both. But anywho, they will fit your car, but they will stick out of the wheel wells by .5 inch.

You can see the for sale ad HERE.

But make me an offer if you're interested.
See the pictures of Salty's car if you're curious how they'll fit on your car. There's a link to his car in my for sale ad.

Terbeaux.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really want to avoid shipping charges, hoping to get the wheels locally here in Canada

Terbeaux....I dont thik i like the idea of my wheels stickingout the fender. I only have a mild drop on my car. Good Luck selling them though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
natskiboy
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing