Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what this is for??? I pulled it by mistake and would like to know what it is for..

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
WARNING!!!!!!!!!! Put it BACK!!!!!!!! Put it BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k...couldn't help myself and don't know what it does

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. I allready drove to the store and back.. So I know it isnt something I need.. I just want to know if I should put it back. I need to buy the Bentley manual, maybe that should be my next mod..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Not sure what it is, I would just put it back in, its a pain, but it could be something that could get annoying in the future, like a relay for an engine component that isn't always used or something.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm I will do it tomorow.. It is dark out right now and it is a b!tch working with a flashlight. And the Sox are playing the evil empire, so that is top priority right now.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is the relay for the trunk motor.. That thing is a PITA to get back in there.. My hands are way to big to do it.. I need to find someone with small hands to help me out or I have to take the metal frame off.

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks.

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The only way it went in was upside down.. It works but I don't remember if it was upside down. Can someone check there car and see.. Also the big relay under it #450 I had to remove to put #79 back in.. That is also upside down.. The car works I just want to double check what I did.. Thanks for your help in advance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts