Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with the reggae sound clashes? There are a big big thing in NYC area, carribean islands, ...real big in Europe and Japan. I was fortunate to go to a clash in Amsterdam featuring Mighty Crown and David Rodigan a few years ago. Rodigan has been in the DJ bizness for over 25 years and very instrumental in spreading reagge world wide...there is a sound system from Italy thats real nice, can't think of the name right now but all these shows are very high energy shows...Reggae has definately reach all corners of the world when you see these two sounds operate. Just thought I would post this because I am vibing to some reggae right now :D

David Rodigan from England

Mighty Crown from Japan

·
Registered
311 Posts
JARO and Rodigan are two of my favorite sets...
Do you ever listen to the world clashes where all the sets in the world compete in an illimination contest...
Can't beat head to head...
Contact me yo...
If you aren't in NY I might be willing to send you some recorded sound clashes...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Listening to JARO right now. I downloaded it from Kazaa. Rodiganvs Kilamanjaro pt 1. I used to listen to Stone Love and Bass Odessey but I am getting back into it, my wife can't stand the yelling :lol: but yeah...I am in the NYC area...drop me a PM

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah, I got some Rodigan afterwork jams. I have been listening to reggae since day one. JARO IS sooo sick. I have got Rodigans Jubilee tour and a new stamina sound called good tidings. I have some Crown Prince mixes as well. I suggest looking into Black Chiney. Last august I got to see Anthony B, Beenie, Bounty, Cobra, Pickney, KC Jockey, Richie Spice and a buncha other deejays in Hartford at their version of sting, drop me a line. I can get you some clashes. SAm

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sammyb said:
Yeah, I got some Rodigan afterwork jams. I have been listening to reggae since day one. JARO IS sooo sick. I have got Rodigans Jubilee tour and a new stamina sound called good tidings. I have some Crown Prince mixes as well. I suggest looking into Black Chiney. Last august I got to see Anthony B, Beenie, Bounty, Cobra, Pickney, KC Jockey, Richie Spice and a buncha other deejays in Hartford at their version of sting, drop me a line. I can get you some clashes. SAm
Hey Sammie...I know what you mean..JARO is wicked. I also have been listening to Reggae since day one. I like the foundation stuff Rody puts out. Do you have any tunes to download or cpoy??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts