Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much gas is left in the tank when the light first comes on? can i take the needle to almost the last white line after the red?

·
Registered
110 Posts
LeoMan319 said:
how much gas is left in the tank when the light first comes on? can i take the needle to almost the last white line after the red?
You should have 9 litres or 2.38 gallons of fuel left.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
LeoMan319 said:
how much is worth it to get new fuel injectors or run out if caught in traffic.never unstood why some people do this pratice,ive never rarely let mine go below a half tank,if i have it asnt much below that,not worth the risks/ possible problems that could develope especially in the winter

·
Lock and Load
4,040 Posts
It's not good if you do it constantly because all the dirt inside the tank will sink to the fuel filter and adds up everytime you push it into last line/red line

·
Registered
71 Posts
lmao @ missle lock...

I just bought my car and the low fuel warning came on last night on the drive home for the first time, I about shit myself. lol. why did they make it so... angry sounding?

I rarely let my vehicles get below 1/4 tank... just because i dont want to tsuck all the crap into the fuel system...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts