Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and her husband were brutally murdered last weekend back in Poland.
She was 29 he was 27.
Someone knocked on his or her house’s door. She opened, there were 4 men in front of the door. They punched and tied her and started taking everything from the house. In the meantime her husband returned home and he did not have any chances to do anything. They tided him and started kicking him on the floor.
When they decided they had all they wanted they took both the cars form the garage, and no knowing what to do with my friends the put them into the trunk one of the cars. They drive like this around Poland for 2 days. Finally they decided to kill them, they drove to forest near Krakow and hit the heads of the victims with a car lifter.
There are 6 man involved in this. They were all catch the next day. Luckily one of the cops stopped the stolen car for routine check-up.
There is no death penalty in Poland. They should die. :mad:
They all should die. :mad:
Animals kill but they don’t do it this brutal way.
:mad: :mad:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry for the errors but I am all shaking. They called me yesterday and I cannot stop thinking about them. She was my cosine’s cousin. I know her well. We were on vacations couple time when we were children. Last time I saw her was 3 years ago on my sister’s wedding.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ther is no death penalty in Poland but I hope they will fry in hell one day.
Gosia (her name) and Pawel (his name) I will pray for you.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
yeah, that's pretty crappy. sorry to hear about your loss.

·
0 Posts
I know how you feel, i lost a few friends to reasonless violence, and i agree with what your feeling, sometimes it seems like there is no justice for the unjust, but trust me they cant escape their fates! :evil:

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'll keep you in my prayers, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts