Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (JokerPassat)

These are just the conversion kits. They come with bulbs, ballasts, and wiring harness, but you still use your stock housing. The "Hella" more expensive kits come with their own projector OEM housing

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (pacent)

The link doesn't work
. I am very interested and would like to find out more details.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (NJB5)

It's a genuine Philips HID kit w/ Philips Ballasts, Philips HID bulbs, and all the wiring. The Link is dead because Audiworld doesn't allow for GB's from non advertisers. Anyways, if you want more info, feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (A4inSTL)

A4inSTL,
Hmmm... Between this and the K04 kit, I don't know if you should have your posting privilege revoked for the rest of the month
. Tell us more about the details of this kit.

Thanks,
V.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (raleigh-b5)

First of all, the K04 GB isn't going so well, since I've had multiple emails and only 1 firm participant other than myself... BUT... the HID GB is alive and well! We've far surpassed the quota and have the price of $320 locked in. Anyways, the kit comes with:

2X Philips Ballasts
2X Philips HID bulbs
All the necessary wiring.

It's what I'd call a no-BS HID kit. All you get is the above. There will not be an GS4000's bright bright blue xenons on the box. In fact, depending on where I find the cheapest boxes to pack them in (most likely office depot), they'll be sent to you in such a box with lots of bubble wrap. I will include the installation instructions either by mail or by email, but the install is very easy. The wiring is cake, the only PITA is to find a place to mount the ballasts. Lots of A4 guys have mounted their ballasts under their light housings, I'm not sure if it is there is as much room below the housings in a Passat.

If you have any questions, just post here or email me. I was planning on placing the order tomorrow night, but people are slow to send in the payment to me and I don't want to end up being stuck with some extra HID kits, so you probably have another day or two to make the decision and ask more Q's. Cheers

·
Registered
1,374 Posts

We've far surpassed the quota and have the price of $320 locked in.

So any chance of getting lower for these? I am interested....... Also are these the H4's or H7's? So they fit all models?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (crzyc)

In terms of getting a lower price for these, I will ask the vendor. I'd love to save a couple of bucks myself.

Anyways, the bulb size is H7, and the price for the kit is $320 shipped. Let me know ASAP if you're interested, since I hope to order very soon. Take care.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Real Philips Stage 1 HID Kit for $320 shipped. (PhatRabbitzz)

Only the white bulbs are available. Sorry.

Who here can confirm that they want an H7 HID kit? Last chance right now to join the GB. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to join. I placed the order already, but I can probably still add some ppl to the list within the next 24 hrs. Let me know.

·
Registered
208 Posts

A4inSTL,
I'm ready to jump in on this but need you to reply to my message.
Thx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts