Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: Help !! Mirrors or Covers Required!!

Can anyone help me by letting me know where I can get either some chromed mirrors or chromed covers for the mirrors for my 2002 Passat Estate.

I just want the mirrors or covers (without the side repeater indicators)

I am in the UK, so a UK or European supplier would be preferable. I was going to use AMG mirrors, but the mate I was getting them from has decided to keep them. :mad:

Really hope someone can help!! :D

Scott

·
Registered
606 Posts
yes in pro are the ones made for the Passat. I'm not sure if they arte RHD versions, or if that matters.

I think you may be able to get them through:

www.jbrperformance.co.uk

e-mail Richard to find out. He may even be willing to do a group buy (as he has done on other products before), if there are enough UK numbers wanting them.

[email protected]

Let me know what you find out, i'd be interested in hearing what price they are.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Mirror Covers!!

Hiya Marc

Thanks for the reply, spoke to them and the price is £65.00 + VAT. They take about two weeks to get over here as they place the order with the company in Germany. The good part is that they replace the top part of the mirror housing rather than fix over the top, so as far as any observer is concerned they look like standard (but chrome) mirrors, and they still will fuction electrically etc as before!

Will let you know my verdict when they arrive.

Scott :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: A group Buy!

Sorry have already placed the order, but if you call them today, and I would presume they would add it to their existing order. Just give them your card details and away you go!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Scott,

glad to be of assistance !! and that JBR could help you.

Please post a few pics when you get them fitted, and make a few comments about fitment and quality.

These are on my wish list, but i was hoping they would be a bit cheaper. Oh well, something else to save my pennies for..............

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.