Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
i got my chip from rapidparts they are no joke some of the guys that work there are a little testy but they have the right parts. i have got stuff from them a few times for a few diff. cars . i would say you are good to go

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I bought my first set of replacement brake pads (Mintex RED) from them about 4 yrs ago. At that time they didn't have much for Passats. Now I think they are an APR rep.

And iirc they are the folks who started Waterfest so they are definately into the VW scene! :thumbup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Bought my K&N filter from them online and my clear corners at the store. No problems in each transaction.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i'm about 20 min away from them - have stopped in a few times. Their shop caters to older Jetta's and GTI's, they have very little for the Passat but can order anything that you need. From what I've found their prices aren't that good, I can order things online and have them shipped for cheaper than going there and picking it up. They are a good APR dealer though and make good on any products that they sell you. Just know they don't know too much about the Passat... went for a clutch and they didn't know what to give me, went for an exhaust and they didn't know what to give me, went for brake pads and the didn't know what to give me... you get the idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
Trekie
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing